Search This Blog

12/30/2010

December 30, 2010

Hi guys! After a harsh couple of days, I decided to come back here again; to my own piece of web space. In the recent days, I got myself completely entangled due to an abrupt set of technical difficulties pertaining to my computer. Its doing a Sicily on me with its constant and intermittent disruptions about what not.
P.S. Let the grammar be. Its not inadvertent.
Anyway, regarding my computer, don't even get me started there. There I was on the night of December 29th, minding my own business, writing some super cool C++ programs, eating chocolate cookies and shaking my feet from time to time; but that was not to be. By the way, all the aforesaid in Windows 7 (except the cookie eating part and one more). It was then that my programs won't get build and obviously won't run, all that due to Signor 'ERROR 0*80070571'. Apparently, either my disk were unreadable and corrupted, or a raccoon got inside my CPU cabinet, successfully identified and scratched the clusters belonging to my Windows 7 root volume. As the chances of later were more likely (I'm being sarcastic), I decided to give up a good night of sleep and venture on to save my volume from further mishappenings. I never had a penchant for unforseen ramifications, so I did a little here, a little there and at 6 p.m. IST today, I got the better of previously alluded Signor.

<-Me

Signor 0*80070571->

My Windows 7 is ruuning (almost) perfectly, yet again beside the others.
Before I conclude, I would like to state that I'm open to presents if anyone is planning to gift me a 4 GB DDR2 RAM. Its New Year's, remember!



No comments:

Post a Comment